Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OH MY GOSH!!! Hunger Games Trailer!!!

HUNGER GAMES MOVIE!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeee
Yes, in case you have been living in a hole for most of your life time, you'd be aware the action-packed, edge-of-you-seat, and downright addictive Hunger Games series, is being made into a movie. And guess what... The sneak peek trailer is out. **hyperventilate** aaaaaahhhh!!! I have dreamt of this day since I cried my heart out at the end of the series.
Yes, the sneak peek. **silently 'eeee's**

The actor chosen to play the role of Katniss is Jennifer Lawrence, hm... I haven't actually seen much of her acting (that translates to none at all, haven’t even heard of her), but judging from the sneak peek, she is goooood. Dang! She jumps over that log like it was nothing, that log would probably take me about 10 minutes to get over before promptly tripping and landing smack-bang on the ground. Lovely I know, gracefulness is something I lack severely. And I am impressed by her awesome arrow-drawing skills, loading a bow is super hard, trust me I’ve tried, it wasn't pretty. Yet another skill I lack. Yes, Jennifer does seem to fit Katniss's description (no blond hair or anything) and she's even got the trade mark braid!!! In terms of age.. hmm.... she'll pass.

Now, what you've all been putting up with my incessant chatter for... click >here< for the clip.

And may the odds be ever in your favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) they make me happy. Comment away!
Any spam comments will be deleted though.