Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Cover of City of Lost Souls


oh snap
this looks good... really good.
the cover. ooooooooh pretty cover.
**strokes laptop screen**

This is gorgeous!!! drool-worthy. And if the cover says anything about the actual story, it should be good.

I repeat: oh snap

Ok. I've read City of Fallen Angels, Book 4, and I have to admit, it didn't find it as amazing in comparison to the previous books.
It was still pretty good, but not as good as the others.

I really, really hope for the sake of millions of fans out there that this book will be good, and not just average good, scream-like-a-banshee and run-a-bloody-10km-marathon-in-a-duck-costume good.
So yes, my expectations are high, but I think, if Cassandra Clare puts her mind to it, City of Lost Souls can reach them.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cover! Have you read clockwork prince yet? I absolutely adored it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!
      Isn't it just gorgeous?!?
      I'll be scabbing Clockwork Prince off you :)
      mwahahahaha

      Delete

I love comments :) they make me happy. Comment away!
Any spam comments will be deleted though.