Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Kindle Freebie! Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand


Hello all,
I bring yet another freebie for you all. **yay** This one sounds brilliant! I love the blurb/ description, it really, really pulls you in. And, as per my usual routine, it is called Dirty Blood (intriguing title, oui?) and it's about wolves :) happy face.


I killed a girl last night. I did it with my bare hands and an old piece of pipe I found lying next to the dumpster. But that’s not the part that got me. The part that scared me, the part I can’t seem to wrap my head around and still has me reeling, was that when she charged me, her body shifted – and then she was a wolf. All snapping teeth and extended claws. But by the time I stood over her lifeless body, she was a girl again. That’s about the time I went into shock… And that was the moment he showed up.

Now, all I can do is accept the truths that are staring me in the face. One, Werewolves do exist. And two, I was born to kill them.

You want it eh? I told you sounded good!
click here!!!

I think we can all find the free reading apps, if not just refer to one my older posts.

4 comments:

  1. Downloaded too... And then I wonder why I have no space on my phone xD thank you as always :D

    Disincentive @ (read, watch, listen) - reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have the exact same problem on my ipod, but I refuse to delete any books :)
      :)

      Ro.

      Delete
  2. So sad I missed this one! It's actually been on my wishlist for quite a while so that's just like a double burn. Well, thanks for sharing and congrats to all who got to snag this one.

    P.S. I'm a new follower here! Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linny,
      Thanks for the follow :)
      That really is depressing... but if it's free again I'll let you know :) I usually put little reminders at the bottom of other freebie posts.

      Ro.

      Delete

I love comments :) they make me happy. Comment away!
Any spam comments will be deleted though.