Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kindle Freebie! Chameleon by Cidney Swanson


Why hello there, another freebie already?
Well yes! Normally, I don't want my posts to just be of freebies (though they are pretty cool eh?) But this one is just too good to pass up. I assume that many of your would have downloaded Rippler when it was free? If not, stick around because it'll probably be free again (they tend to go in a cycle) and I'll let you know. And I'd recommend grabbing this anyway, you can always delete it :)
So here's your chance to grab the second book while it's available. It's extremely extremely likely that it won't be free for long so clicky click click!


Sixteen-year-old Samantha Ruiz has a lot on her mind. The crush who kissed her but changed his mind. The BFF who thinks Sam is in an abusive relationship. The geneticist who wanted Sam dead but now wants her ALIVE. And of course, Sam’s still dealing with a tendency to disappear into thin air.

When Sam learns of her nemesis Helmann’s Nazi-like plan to establish a Thousand-Year Reign, she’s determined to fight him. Along with Will and Mickie, Sam flees to France to meet Sir Walter—their best hope for stopping Helmann’s brave new world.

But Sam isn’t any safer in France. Someone is following her. Someone invisible. Sam will have to figure out how to hide from an enemy she can’t even see

------
I apologize if there's anything wrong with the blurb, I tried not to read it because I haven't read the first book, and I don't want it spoiled :)
Clicky click here! Til next time... mwahahahaha. I enjoy clogging up your phone/ reading app with books. I really do :)

4 comments:

  1. Downloaded too. I really can't download more but you keep posting and ahhh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ipod is also full, but whenever I see a good freebie I think 2 things:
    1) I can probably make some space...
    and 2) MUST ALERT FELLOW BLOGGERS!! :)

    Ro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I grabbed it right up. I haven't read the first book yet, but I've heard good things about it so this is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad to be of assistance.
      It's always very happy feeling to grab a good book, and for free no less :)

      Ro.

      Delete

I love comments :) they make me happy. Comment away!
Any spam comments will be deleted though.