Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hunger Games Official Trailer

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh!!!!!!!
Who me? Excited? No way!
As the title of this post suggest, this is the OFFICIAL trailer.

**choir of angels rejoice in song**

I shall not waste anymore words... below is the video.
Watch it! Watch it!
Feel free to comment on your thoughts.
I'm quiet excited, I really hope that this will be able to live up to the books, or at least not put people off from reading them.

click >>here<< to watch. Ah! the suspense!

I stand by my belief that if this movie disrupts the awesomeness of the book series in any way, any at all, I shall attack the producers with great vigor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) they make me happy. Comment away!
Any spam comments will be deleted though.