Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Inside Out by Maria V Snyder


"For the first time, I was the center of attention. Everyone watched me as if I were a bomb. Would I explode and cause a disaster or would I pop and cause a miracle?"

Trella is a scrub, one of thousands really. Scrubs are the least important people of the Inside, yet they are also the most, they cook, they clean and they basically do all the jobs. They are considered the “lowers” whereas the powerful “uppers” control everything. Trella cleans pipes and keeps to herself, tries not to get noticed and hopes for the best.

Yet when Trella agrees with her best and only friend to meet a prophet, someone who preaches of the Outside and it wonders, her simple life is turned upside down. She is recruited to find discs that may or may not hold the location of The Gateway, the door that is rumored to lead to the Outside.

It would have been smart to refuse, to go back to her simple life, but Trella can’t ignore her curiosity and in finding the discs she suddenly makes herself the go-to girl to lead a revolution. Now she is hunted by the most powerful of the hated Uppers and betrayal is inevitable, the question is who?

Of course I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed by Maria V Snyder’s writing! Put simply, this book is downright amazing! The main character Trella begins the books acting very selfish but as the story unfolds, secrets are revealed and she changes dramatically! She turns into the ideal heroine; she’s strong and passionate but also a little stubborn. And Riley…ah, I loved him from the beginning!

Inside Out is AMAZING!!!!!!!, I simply cannot wait to read the second book: Outside in

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) they make me happy. Comment away!
Any spam comments will be deleted though.